Who we are
We are Fluro Ltd, a creative agency. Our website address is: https://fluroltd.com.
Under current data protection legislation, we are designated a “data controller”. This means we have a responsibility to inform you of how and why we collect your data.
What personal data we collect
When you browse our website, we may collect the following data for analytics purposes (see below). None of this is personally identifiable:
- Browser version and configuration
- Device information
- Rough geographic location
- IP address (anonymised)
When you provide it through the submission of a form, we may also collect:
- Email address
This information will only be used for the purposes for which it was provided (see below).
How and why we collect your data
- When you submit a contact form, we will only use your data for the purpose of responding to your enquiry.
- We will never sell your data to a third party
- We will only send other future correspondence with your express permission.
Cookies and Analytics
- None of these essential cookies collect any personally identifiable data about you.
- By continuing to use our site, you accept the use of these cookies. You can find out more about cookies here.
In order to understand how people use our site, and to improve where appropriate, we use two services: Google Analytics and Hotjar.
- We use Google Analytics to measure traffic and user interaction on the site.
- Google Analytics does not identify you personally; rather it provides information on user experience and traffic as a whole.
If you would like to opt out you can do so at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- We use Hotjar in order to better understand our users’ needs and to optimize this service and experience.
- Hotjar is a technology service that helps us better understand our users experience (e.g. how much time they spend on which pages, which links they choose to click, what users do and don’t like, etc.) and this enables us to build and maintain our service with user feedback.
- Hotjar stores this information in a pseudonymized user profile.
You can opt-out to the creation of a user profile, Hotjar’s storing of data about your usage of our site and Hotjar’s use of tracking cookies on other websites by following this opt-out link.
Embedded content from other websites
- Pages on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.).
- Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
- We will retain personally identifiable data only for the length of time required to fulfil the purpose of your enquiry or contract.
- This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
What rights you have over your data
- Access – You can request to receive a file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us.
- Erasure – You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- Rectification – If you believe that the data we hold on you is inaccurate or incomplete, you can request that we update it as appropriate.
How we protect your data
- Data is secured with password protection
- Access to data is restricted to select employees
Who will we share your data with?
We will only share your data with a third party when one of the following applies:
- This is required in order to undertake your business with us
- We are obligated by law to do so
Changes to this Policy
Any updates or amends to our policy will be reflected on our website at https://fluroltd.com.
Last updated 09/07/2018
If you have any questions or complaints, you can contact us using the information below:
Send an email to email@example.com
Ring on 01628 525 449
Write to us at:
4 Eghams Court