Bourne End SL8, Buckinghamshire
We’re on the hunt for an ambitious Account Manager with a flare for design to work for some of the biggest brands in the world in the attractions sector! This is a fantastic opportunity to be an integral part of a growing creative marketing agency located in the heart of Bourne End, Buckinghamshire. We’re looking for a motivated Account Manager to join our collaborative, forward-thinking client services team. The ideal candidate is looking for the next step in their career.
You will manage day-to-day contact with your accounts and work closely to support the Key Account Manager and the Creative team to get the absolute best for our clients. You’ll be responsible for maintaining and growing existing relationships.
As the face of the business, you must be a confident self-starter with a genuine passion for what we do. We pride ourselves in building valued and genuine relationships with our clients. You will look after, guide and assist, and will have overall responsibility for project delivery and budgets from brief to completion, working together with everyone to seamlessly plan workflow and deliver exceptional work.
Being part of the Fluro family, means that you’ll be a valued and integral member of the team, where no day is ever the same and hard work is always rewarded. Our compact team of 21 talent-rich, passionate creatives and experienced strategists will work side-by-side with you. We’re happiest with our sleeves rolled up and imaginations engaged, making the things that matter shine.
A brilliant 9.3 customer satisfaction Drum Recommends rating is proof that our client-first approach delivers work that really cuts through.
To be a great fit you’ll have:
- Most importantly, excellent attention to detail – If you’ve never been able to find Wally, this isn’t the position for you.
- Organisational skills are key
- Confidence to deliver new briefs for projects to the creative team
- Confidence to liaise directly with clients and run creative feedback calls, while ensuring clear and actionable details are captured. You will then collate all feedback from the calls and brief the design team.
- A growth mindset with a hunger for personal development
- Ability to manage and take responsibility for the profitability of client’s accounts through effective financial planning and monthly invoicing and reporting
- Master of timekeeping and project planning through the studio
- An adaptable, responsive and enthusiastic person with a great attitude
- Up for a laugh: As a close team, you need to be fun, friendly and not take yourself too seriously
What we offer:
In return, you’ll get to work with some incredibly knowledgeable and passionate individuals that truly love what they do
- Stunning state-of the art and eco-friendly studio, close to the river
- Opportunity to grow and progress
- Fast-paced and fun working environment with a friendly, sociable and supportive team
- Hybrid working option of 2 days at home (upon completion of probation)
- 5 days paid-for Professional Development a year
- Regular company events and socials (Our most recent company do was a weekend trip to Spain!)
- A well stocked beer fridge and pool table
- Company pension
- Yearly flu jab
- 22 days holiday plus 8 days statutory
- Birthday Holiday
Sound like you? Then give us a call, we’d love to hear from you.