A vibrant, full service creative agency in Buckinghamshire, Fluro has been ranked as one of The Drum’s top 100 Independent Agencies in the UK . We’ve been nominated for a number of awards including Best Web Design Agency, Best Design Agency, Best Direct Marketing Agency and Best Corporate Communication Agency by The Drum Recommends.
About the role:
We are on the hunt for a hungry and talented Graphic Designer to work across a diverse range of projects for both print and web. You should live, breathe, eat and sleep design, in other words, be full to the brim with creativity and ideas. Concept and brand development will be your strengths, but above all, you’ll have excellent typographic and layout skills that complement a good understanding of the web. You’ll know Adobe Creative Suite inside out and have a proven track record with at least 4 years agency experience. As a vital part of a small team, however, you’ll need to be a confident self-starter, happy to handle briefs from concept right through to delivery with guidance from our senior designers.
For the right applicant this is a fantastic opportunity to be an integral part of a busy, growing agency, making a real name for itself. Some of our clients include LEGO, Sennheiser, Pure, Merlin, London Dungeons and Brooks to name a few. Provided the enthusiasm and willingness is there then the scope for progression and self-development is considerable. The role really can be what you make it!
What we need from you:
- 4+ years industry/agency experience
- A showstopper portfolio showcasing branding, website designs and print work
- Excellent idea and concept generation abilities
- Motion Graphics is a bonus
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A willingness to learn and grow
- Competency in the Adobe Creative Suite complemented by a solid knowledge of Microsoft Office software, particularly PowerPoint is a plus
- An active interest in keeping up to date with trends and technology, with a love for all that’s new and innovative (This is essential)
What we offer:
- In return, you’ll get to work with some incredibly knowledgeable and passionate individuals that truly love what they do
- Huge opportunity to grow and progress
- Regular company events and socials
- Company pension
- 22 days holiday plus 8 days statutory
- Be part of a full service creative agency in Buckinghamshire
Salary: Dependent on Experience + Perks + Socials
Please email your CV and samples of your best work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strictly no agencies please