Fluro is a full-service creative agency located in the heart of Bourne End, Buckinghamshire, within strolling distance to the Thames. Our business has flourished in recent years and there’s no sign of slowing down, so we’re looking to add to our growing team.
We’re looking for an experienced, ambitious Account Manager from a strong agency background to join our collaborative, forward-thinking team. Being part of the Fluro family means that you’ll be a valued and integral member of the team, where no day is ever the same and hard work is always rewarded.
As a confident self-starter with a genuine passion for your work, you’ll be comfortable as the face of our business, and share our pride in cultivating genuine, lasting client relationships.
Day-to-day, you’ll work closely with the Account Director to manage your accounts and get the absolute best for our clients. You’ll have autonomy over your accounts when it comes to project and budget management. Working in harmony with your team and the creative studio, you’ll plan seamless workflows and exceed client expectations.
To be great fit you’ll have:
- 2yrs+ experience as an Account Executive or Account Manager, preferably in a like-minded agency
- Experience managing integrated campaigns from conception to completion
- A growth mindset with a hunger for personal development
- Breadth of knowledge across digital disciplines, which includes (but isn’t limited to) branding, web design, digital, social media and all things design and marketing
- Experience writing client proposals and defining a creative brief
- The ability to take responsibility for the profitability of client accounts through effective financial planning and monthly invoicing
- Mastery of timekeeping and project planning through the studio
- Excellent presentation skills as the ‘face’ of the business
- An adaptable, responsive, and enthusiastic personality – always up for a laugh. As a close-knit team, there’s not much room for big egos, so not taking yourself too seriously is an essential.
What we have to offer:
- A salary to match your skills and experience (DOA)
- The opportunity to work with some incredibly knowledgeable and passionate individuals who truly love what they do
- Stunning state-of the art studio
- Hybrid working model 2 days WFH / 3 days WFO
- Opportunity to grow and progress
- 5 days paid-for professional development a year
- Regular company events and socials
- Company pension
- 22 days holiday plus 8 days statutory + Birthday Holiday
Sound like you? Then give us a call on 01628 525 449 or send us email, we’d love to hear from you.