We are on the hunt for a hungry mid-weight Designer/Creative Artworker to work on an amazing project for one of the biggest brands in the world! This is initially for a 1 year full time contract with the potential for extension thereafter.
Designer / Creative Artworker (Midweight) – 1 Year FTC
Bourne End SL8, Buckinghamshire
We are a vibrant Buckinghamshire based, full service creative agency. We have been ranked as one of The Drum’s top 100 Independent Agencies in the UK and have been nominated for a number of awards including Best Web Design Agency, Best Design Agency, Best Direct Marketing Agency and Best Corporate Communication Agency by The Drum Recommends. This is a fantastic opportunity to be an integral part of a busy, growing agency, making a real name for itself with some brilliant clients such as LEGO, Sennheiser, Asus, Merlin, London Dungeons and Brooks Running to name a few.
Your attention to detail will be second to none, you’ll have excellent layout and typographic skills and have a good understanding of the web. You will know Adobe Creative Suite inside out and have a proven track record with at least 4 years agency experience. As a vital part of a small team, you will need to be a confident self-starter and happy to handle briefs from concept right through to delivery with guidance from our senior designers. The role will be based on site as it is super important to us to be able to effectively share and collaborate seamlessly on ideas.
Please email your applications and samples of your best work. Please note we will only consider applicants who have included a link or PDF of your best work.
What we need from you:
- 4+ years industry/agency experience
- A brilliant portfolio showcasing proficiency on and offline
- Ability to create pixel perfect artwork adhering to brand guidelines
- Controlling a high-quality and consistent output of print ready work, including output across digital media
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A willingness to learn and grow
- Competency in the Adobe Creative Suite complemented by a solid knowledge of Microsoft Office software, particularly PowerPoint is a plus
- An active interest in keeping up to date with trends and technology, with a love for all that’s new and innovative
What we offer:
- In return, you’ll get to work with some incredibly knowledgeable and passionate individuals that truly love what they do
- Opportunity to grow and progress
- 5 days paid-for Professional Development a year
- Regular company events and socials
- Company pension
- 22 days holiday plus 8 days statutory
- Birthday Holiday
- Nice studio space close to the Thames
Salary: Dependent on Experience + Perks + Socials
Please email your CV and samples of your best work to email@example.com.
Strictly no agencies please