Fluro is on the hunt for a hungry mid-weight Designer/Creative Artworker to work in our full service creative agency on an amazing project for one of the biggest brands in the world! While this is for a 1 year full time contract initially, there is the potential for extension thereafter.
About the role:
Designer / Creative Artworker (Midweight) – 1 Year FTC
Bourne End SL8, Buckinghamshire
Who we are:
We are a vibrant full service creative agency in Buckinghamshire. We’ve been ranked as one of The Drum’s top 100 Independent Agencies in the UK and in addition, we’ve been nominated for a number of awards including Best Web Design Agency, Best Design Agency, Best Direct Marketing Agency and Best Corporate Communication Agency by The Drum Recommends. This is a fantastic opportunity to be an integral part of a busy, growing agency that’s making a real name for itself with some brilliant clients such as LEGO, Sennheiser, Asus, Merlin, London Dungeons and Brooks Running to name a few.
Who you are:
Your attention to detail will be second to none, but above all you’ll have excellent layout and typographic skills with a good understanding of the web. You’ll know the Adobe Creative Suite inside out and have a proven track record with at least 4 years agency experience. However, as a vital part of a small team, you will need to be a confident self-starter.You’ll be happy to handle briefs from concept right through to delivery with guidance from our senior designers. The role will be based on site as it is super important to us to be able to effectively share and collaborate seamlessly on ideas.
Please email your applications and samples of your best work. Please note we will only consider applicants who have included a link or PDF of your best work.
What we need from you:
- 4+ years industry/agency experience
- A brilliant portfolio that showcases proficiency on and offline
- The ability to create pixel perfect artwork that adheres to brand guidelines
- Controlling a high-quality and consistent output of print ready work, including output across digital media
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A willingness to learn and grow
- Competency in the Adobe Creative Suite that’s complemented by a solid knowledge of Microsoft Office software, particularly PowerPoint
- An active interest in keeping up to date with trends and technology, in other words, you love all that’s new and innovative
What we offer:
- In return, you’ll get to work with some incredibly knowledgeable and passionate individuals that truly love what they do
- An opportunity to grow and progress
- 5 days paid-for Professional Development a year
- Regular company events and socials
- Company pension
- 22 days holiday plus 8 days statutory
- Birthday Holiday
- A nice studio space close to the Thames
Salary: Dependent on Experience + Perks + Socials
Please email your CV and samples of your best work to email@example.com.
Strictly no agencies please