We are a vibrant Buckinghamshire based, full service creative agency. We have been ranked as one of The Drum’s top 100 Independent Agencies in the UK and have been nominated for a number of awards including Best Web Design Agency, Best Design Agency, Best Direct Marketing Agency and Best Corporate Communication Agency by The Drum Recommends.
We are on the hunt for a hungry and talented Graphic Designer to work across a diverse range of projects for both print and web. You should live, breathe, eat and sleep design, be full to the brim with creativity and ideas and be looking for a real challenge. You will be very strong on concept and brand development, have excellent typographic and layout skills and have a good understanding of the web. You will know Adobe Creative Suite inside out and have a proven track record with at least 4 years agency experience. As a vital part of a small team, you will need to be a confident self-starter and happy to handle briefs from concept right through to delivery with guidance from our senior designers.
For the right applicant this is a fantastic opportunity to be an integral part of a busy, growing agency, making a real name for itself with some brilliant clients such as LEGO, Sennheiser, Pure, Merlin, London Dungeons and Brooks to name a few. Provided the enthusiasm and willingness is there then the scope for progression and self-development is considerable. The role really can be what you make it!
What we need from you:
- 4+ years industry/agency experience
- A showstopper portfolio showcasing branding, website designs and print work
- Excellent idea and concept generation abilities
- Motion Graphics is a bonus
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A willingness to learn and grow
- Competency in the Adobe Creative Suite complemented by a solid knowledge of Microsoft Office software, particularly PowerPoint is a plus
- An active interest in keeping up to date with trends and technology, with a love for all that’s new and innovative (This is essential)
What we offer
- In return, you’ll get to work with some incredibly knowledgeable and passionate individuals that truly love what they do
- Huge opportunity to grow and progress
- Regular company events and socials
- Company pension
- 22 days holiday plus 8 days statutory
Salary: Dependent on Experience + Perks + Socials
Please email your CV and samples of your best work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strictly no agencies please