Fluro are seeking a highly skilled and ambitious Digital Account Manager with strong digital agency experience to join our collaborative, forward-thinking team! You will be an integral and valued member of the team, no day will ever be the same and your hard work will be truly valued and rewarded!
You will manage day to day contact with your accounts and work closely with the Creative Director and the Design Team to get the absolute best for our clients. You will be responsible for maintaining and growing existing relationships, as well as bringing in new business. If you want to work for an agency that’s going places and rewarding your successes, then look no further.
You will be the ‘face’ of the business and must be a confident and passionate presenter, we pride ourselves in building valued and genuine relationships with our clients. You will look after, guide and assist the team, and will have overall responsibility for project delivery and budgets from brief to completion, working together with everyone to seamlessly plan workflow and deliver exceptional work!
- 2 years’ minimum experience in a tip-top agency
- Managing digital and social campaigns from conception to completion
- A general thirst for digital knowledge/marketing and a significant interest in new platforms and channels.
- A breadth of knowledge across digital disciplines, including but not limited to knowledge of: WordPress, web design, mobile web and apps, SEO, social media, email marketing and online advertising.
- Experience writing client proposals and defining a creative brief
- Ability to manage and take responsibility for the profitability of client’s accounts through effective financial planning and monthly invoicing
- Master of timekeeping and project planning through the studio
- An articulate presenter who can be the ‘face’ of the business
- An adaptable, responsive and enthusiastic person with a great attitude
- Up for a laugh: As a close team, you need to be fun, friendly and have a quick wit.
Salary: Dependent on Experience + Perks + Socials
Please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Strictly no agencies please